Some facts about...Nürnberg!
Nürnberg is booming, Nürnberg is hip and upcoming. Living in Nürnberg means loving Nürnberg.
Did you know that...
- ... Nürnberg is the second largest city in Bavaria with over 516,000 inhabitants?
- ... Nürnberg is one of the 15 largest cities in Germany?
- ... more than 25,000 students are enrolled in Nürnberg?
- ... around 170,000 companies employ more than 1.9 million people here?
- ... Nürnberg, next to Berlin, is a stronghold of the German food truck scene?
- ... 4,200 tourist buses were counted in 2016? That's about 350 buses a month!
Nürnberg is not just a city - Nürnberg is a way of life!
Welcome to Nürnberg!
Nürnberg University of Technology Georg Simon Ohm
With more than 13,000 students, the Nürnberg University of Technology Georg Simon Ohm - TH Nürnberg for short - is one of the largest universities in Germany.
The world-famous physicist Georg Simon Ohm is the eponym of the university and worked here from 1833 to 1849 as professor of physics and mathematics as well as rector.
(Source: TH Nürnberg )
"Knowledge is movement"
The two main locations of the Friedrich-Alexander-University are located in the centre of the European Metropolitan Region Nürnberg: Erlangen and Nürnberg.
Founded in 1743, the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) is one of the largest research universities in Germany with 38,771 students.
The outstanding feature of the FAU is its interdisciplinarity.
(Source: FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg )
student union Erlangen-Nürnberg
Outside the lecture hall
With more than 320 employees, the "Studentenwerk Erlangen-Nürnberg" (student union) advises, supports and supplies 70,000 students at ten universities in Central Franconia, Eichstätt and Ingolstadt.
(Source: student union nürnberg)
TOP LOCATION: The new student residence in Nürnberg
- Only a 2 minutes walk to the next bus stop.
- Approx. 10 minutes to the to the Technical University Nürnberg ...
- ... 15 minutes to the University of Nürnberg-Erlangen ...
- ... and approx. 20 minutes to the Evangelische Hochschule (Lutheran University of Applied Sciences).
- You can reach the city centre by foot in 12 minutes ...
- ... or within 6 minutes by public transport.
- The main station is only a 10-minute walk away.
- Furthermore, supermarkets such as NORMA, ALDI and LIDL are in the immediate surrounding.
Nürnberg is the second largest city in Bavaria and famous for its Christkindlesmarkt.
Another reason to study and live in Nürnberg!
More important data about our residential complex
URBAN LIVING Nürnberg is a modern student residence with spacious common areas in the heart of Nürnberg.
- 104 comfort apartments (ca. 20 - 24 m²)
- 7 comfort apartments L (ca. 25 - 27 m²)
- 10 comfort apartments XL (ca. 31 - 39 m²)
- 4 comfort apartments Suite (ca. 35 - 40 m²)
- 21 penthouse apartments (ca. 23 - 58 m²)
- modern furniture of high quality
- each unit has its own kitchen and bathroom
- mostly with balcony or (roof-) terrace
- community terrace
- common area
- fitness room
- 25 underground parking spaces
- 74 bicycle parking spaces
- urban beekeeping
- large service offer
- community manager
- events & parties